Monday, February 2, 2009

Opening of School~

Well Well well school as usual on Monday... Assembly > Study > Balik (Whoohoo!)



Last night me, jason , cien yong & t3 jia planned to wear our prefect uniform together =)





As so.. it happened.. Its so hot sia But Wearinq the vest is worst! XD but what to do & as a prefect we must stand behind. STAND! Leg goinq to patah TT T3 JIa feel like faintinq haha.. All the teachers keep staring at us & whisper.. Damn xia sui




The worst than worst is HOMEWORK!!! Argh..




It feels almost like this







♥Oh, kill me please! )= Or else keep them away from me!

Btw say bout something personal, I find myself getting handsome this few days XDLol, nort much for today =) just some words..
♥♥ Taste my HOMO LOLLIPOP! Its damn shuuwiit..

BaBy Hearts

♥=D

No comments:

Post a Comment