Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hmmm

This blog hasn't has any update for this few days..

So, i should take this responsibility to make it alive.. hehe...

So , well.. Yesterday i've borrow a punjabi suit (dunno spell correctly or not..)
And i accidentally koyak it..
haiz..
And a bad news, i also broke the printer's cover..
Bro scolded me for my careless behaviour..
T.T.....
Well, today i listened some lessons from ex-members...
I can't deny some thing they said are true..
But overall, i still don't understand what is the fact they keep fighting for gathering every year??


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm so eager waiting for the coming Monday.. haha..
I can't wait to wear and show off my punjabi suits from ani..
hehe.. So zi lian la..
Hmm, hope everything goes well on monday...
And hope Jason doesn't create stress to his mind anymore..
Perhaps he'd reached his hse??

No comments:

Post a Comment