Sunday, February 8, 2009

My 7th Feb Schedule :D



♥ Aww..Maybe we should just throw every worries, unhappy memories & bla bla bla to the toilet bowl & perhaps flush them away from our lives.. Coz Its Moo Moo Year!!


Ok OK, just share some piccha & stories bout my yesterday's schedule.. :)




At 7.40am - Pick up jason, otm,& oph to school




8.00am - Start our first St. John perjumpaan for this year.. We had our kawad first..Most of the new member looks cute & fast learner sia..




- Had a basic first aid lesson.. They're obedient :) That's what i like





♥ Kim Aik- Giving explaination





♥ And finally, take piccha for them.. Pek Si, T3 Jla, Ang Kao.. haha



11am - End orf perjumpaan.. Went to 'Little India' with Jia, P.Heng, J.Peng to buy black shoes & reference books.. But before that, We had lunch in a 'mamak shop'





- Take a bus to my grandparents house with Jia & P.Heng but J.Peng went back to his shop :)






2.30pm- Jia & P.Heng take a nap while i'm waiting for jason ( cos he dunno the road to my grandparents house, & gia he kena kidnap! lol) After that, my Ah Ma ask me to serve him food haha, he can't refuse that easily though xD Must feed him until fat fat!




- I too taken a short nap after Jason so that not too tired at night =p



4.30pm- Woke up, after heard Jla coming in to the room.. But lazy Jason still sleeping & Jla ask me to take his pix as he's still sleeping Muahaha >:) Lai lai see see..




♥ Jla says when he sleep, he put both of his hand in his armpit! Eww..




- Had a shower, dress nicely and a light dinner before going for CNY.. hehe



6.15pm - All SI's gathered at Lotus, then walked to HQ


- Unfortunately, i had to hide from someone that i dont even want to see! >:( He keep peeking me wherever i go.. Wtf.. Luckily got Jla, Pek Si & Jason to protect me Hehe.. After a while we saw S.Kiew here! Damn happy.. After that the stupid boy come and kacau us(s.Kiew oso kena ) again.. == seriously buey tahan him.. Then i take Jason aside with me while Jla chase him and make him xia sui... Muahaha.. Kks enuf.. Going to puke soon.. And thx to Jia da most.



-After that, we chose a table to settle on and took many many many pix from evening to night :D But the stupid boy sit the table next to us.. For purpose gua.. Then Jla took her ICC bag cover my face.. HAHA





♥ S.Kiew, BaBy, Jason, P.Heng



♥ Ang Kao Jian Peng, Kah Lim, Pek Si




♥ S.Kiew, Jla, BaBy, Jason



♥ Lion Dance! The ppl who control it keep shaking the butt== & the tail keep hitting us



♥ Pek SI, S.Kiew & Jla




♥ Our candlelight Dinner.. *Romantic* xD Btw its just leftover lol




- And the commitees plan some games for us & giveaway some prizes & hampers. Such as 'rimbo' (i think so its called, nt sure), and flags game.. After that wew have lucky Draw.. Guess wat, I kena damn happy lol but still thx to all orf them chhering for me.. I get a limited edition bag costs RM50++ (That's what Jla said (: )



♥Putting 'kong ming deng' ->ppl said we put 'kong ming deng' to throw all the bad things & unlucky things away.. Hope they fly far far far away from us :D



I heart this! :D




♥ Everyones here! Except Jason muahahaa

♥ This one Encik Tan help us to take


♥P.Heng,J.Peng,S.Kiew,Jian Hui,BaBy,Jason,Kah Lim



Well, befor going back.. Jason: Hey! I know you! S.Kiew: Err ya, u look familiar too, but I don't know euu! SIAM!



Kah Lim, BaBy & Hong Kah.. I'm feeling MACHO!@$%^#$



♥Kah Lim & BaBy..



~O Sorry my fren for posting up late.. XD Really need a fine time to do this 'essay'



xoxo BaBy Hope This Moments Never Ends xoxo






2 comments:

  1. I've waited this post for so long..
    So warm seeing this post..
    hehe


    [Klm_klm]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei..where the piccha tat encik tan took 4 us??
    better post it faster ah..baby!

    ~JaSoN..^o^

    ReplyDelete