Sunday, February 1, 2009

The LasT Dayy...

Haiz, so pity lar..
2moro the school will reopen again..
And we will once again face the pile and pile of homeworks in front of us..
I guess Jason is doing his hw now... Haha, no point to ask him to online..
So, 2mr i guess i'm going for acc tuition class.. (trial only, just one month..)
I hope the mandarin class won't start so fast, I'm so tired facing those subjects..
And.. My group5, how's our Sound Machine??
I couldn't read any ending for this story... It's weird, isn't it??
(I just said that jason was buzzing about the uniform, but so do i - to the sound machine) haha...
xp.. papa, don't angry la.. If u read this post, please bring ur pendrive 2mr with the mock exercise photo.. and if Te Jia bring my my umbrella, u must take for me lor.. ^^ ..



[Lurve_klM]

2 comments:

  1. ok la..i will more concern about the group5 la.
    anyway, u're still the leader of our group..
    hehe =.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz, you just put my name on the top of the list and said i'm the leader?! That's ridiculous,Jaz... T.T
    I'm wondering what's the story really about as it doesn't have ending..


    ºº KlM ºº

    ReplyDelete