Monday, February 9, 2009

-My Saturday's Life ^^ (7-02-2009)-

Hey fren ~ ^^
wah~ Saturday was my happiest day in te week ....

i..first percubaan st.john

First time I teach ppl footdrill ... only if they are all chinese than will be easy alot lol..
Jason gave me that pasukan got malay boy . I stuck half way than jason call me to teach another pasukan (all chinese) ^^..I don kno I teach well o not ..coz after percubaan pek shi said i teach d all blurr blurr ady ...so sad T-T ..But I enjoy teaching in footdrill..

Some said I'm fierce like a mad dog ..haha ..some form 1 scared me (don kno true or not ? )
In first-aid-class ..I enjoyed Kim Aik teaching te new member in first aid ..He was so good ..and it was my first time saw Kim Aik talking in a loud voice ! so shock .. He cn translate every language (except tamil) and explain very clearly ..I like it ^^

ii..Little Indian

After activity , Me .. baby ..monkey (jian peng) and pei theng went Little Indian to have lunch . We went to the restaurant that last time Tn.Jimmy brought us to the famous "Mee Goreng" .. ^^ ..Me and baby called for the "Mee Goreng sayur" (cn choose for udang OR sayur)
..pei theng called roti telur and the monkey called roti kosong and roti telur ..Halfway eating , that monkey hungry like a tiger ..sudah habis pun tak cukup ..haha..
Then , we went to the backstreet (don kno how to call in english) to buy st.john shoe lol..
Help the member buy lol (so mafan ><) ..stil RM40 ..so great ^^
After that , monkey went back his shop(kopitiam) ..than left us three to the long agency to buy novel lol
...Tuesday Pn.Nor need to test us T-T ..

iii.Baby's ah ma house

We took a bus to baby's ah ma house ...
Thank God ..my butt cn rest ady ^^.
I sat on te sofa and baby gave me shandy (long time din drink ady ^^..alcohol oni 1% ^^ )
After watching TV (less than half hour) ..my eye dropping and went to the bedroom slept with Pei Theng ! (first time ..haha) ..We din touch each other la ...we slept far apart (the bed is queen size ) After slept about 2 hours , I cant sleep ady than I wn to find baby ...So I went straight down to te living room..

In this time , I saw jason slept on the sofa ..haha~ so funny ..like a mummy say..(don kno how to say ,see baby's pose .I think got gua) When I went back call baby ..He awake ady ..bt pretend sleeping (kiampa !) bt baby stil take photo when he haven change the position ...
After that pei theng awake jason oso...watch TV ..(old films) so funny ..too fake ..haha~

Jason too tired to go back HQ for the cny celebration so he stayed until 5pm than he went to HQ ...He supposed back to HQ at 3:30pm d...too sien gua....haha~
and ...I don kno what's wrong with my toe !...Jason kept saying my second toe so long ...I don think is very weird..it's quite special (haha^^) ..my grandfather oso like tat ma~(my dad said d) ..
So ..I felt very lucky ...My life always lucky bt sometimes NOT ..haha^^

after that ..baby's ah ma cooked the goat in curry ! so yummy but i cant eat the goat coz some reason ...so sad T--T .I oni ate the potatoes ..oso very good ..and the nasi briyani . ONE word Yummy ! ..First time ate nasi briyani so geng d ..haha..
I Wish I cAn eat baby's ah ma cooks rest of my life ^^ ..

iv. HQ ( cny celebration)

After that ..Pei Theng , baby and me walked to the HQ .. bt we saw they wait lotus coz HQ very boring lol...I so lonely ..my buddy all wear white shirts ..oni me wearing pink ! so sad T-T...haha..actually I oso don care d ..
When we went to HQ ...we saw somebody (very tall !) baby scared ...actually I oso cant tahan that guy coz his face wrote two words kiampa ! He like a dog always followed my 2 best buddy
kiew and baby ..

of course la..I need to protect my buddy ma.. so I don let the guy chat with them ..but jason said is little over ...so , I control a little bit lol..If not arr , that guy hancur lol..no face ady coz I laughed at him and everybody was watching him..I don kno why I was laughing at him ..haha~ He tried to talk to kiew(kiew is with bunch of girls) bt his face like very pai seh ...I cant tahan his face ...haha~than ...baby tried to avoid him away coz he very ..yerrrr!

When our school members all reached ..we find a table(on the middle) ..sat down and reunion! ..haha~ ...our table got 9 SI and 1 ex-SI (kiew) haha~
we kept taking picture ...(i hate my hair like a mushroom ><)
This cny celebration shock ! so litlle ppl ..kesian..
When start , of course gt a lot speech (boring) ..when can eat dinner ..our table very special d..like family la ^^ ..we put the food in the middle of the table ..and eat together ..SI family ! ^^
we enjoyed the show ..lion dance ..chinese yoyo (so cool) and don kno call what ( 24 drums ? ) haha~
and the games ..ok la~ ...

when it's the time for the lucky draw ..I always don have the mood ..coz never get the prize ..haha~
when the MC read the number ..0...0....7.....8 .the number is 0078 ..!
Baby still haven realized ..so funny ..is her number ! ..She froze look on her paper ! ..She said to me "0078 ! " haha~ our table shout !!! when we knew baby is te lucky person ...baby so happy when she received the st.john bag (RM55) ...Me and baby got put the thing will fly up high d ..like lantern...big big wan ...so haappy ...this is my second to put that big lantern ! ^^

...After ...bla bla...bla .... ~

Duty award time ! ..our presentative of div ..Jason lol..
haha~ I Got 77 hours for my last year performance of duty ..so happy ..I oso don kno I got so many ..hehe..
Than , SI family yum seng ! ..so happy ...after we did it ..some of them copy us ..haha~
and somebody (kiampa) throw the oranges toward us ~ kns...baby oso throw back the orange (oni 1 ) ..

That night was like my best buddy reunion ! less 1 oni ..kim la ~ haiz...
I was so happy that night ..Sadly , I went back earlier T-T
We laugh , we chat ..we protected each other (tat guy ..haha~)..We took our latest pic..^^
I Miss that night T-T ..

Hope our friendship will last forever ^^


-Te j1a- ^^

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo..tat day is reali veri unforgotable..we play, laugh, shout, eat 2gather..its veri happy!! i hope tat the happiness and unity will last 4ever...(espesially in our div)

    ~JaSoN..^o^

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the funniest is...
    err herm...
    U know de la, i don't want to mention liao la.. hehe


    [[Klm]]

    ReplyDelete