Friday, March 6, 2009

Poem?? Sentences??

FRIENDSHIP
My friend,
Hope you have a happy day,
And wish you all the best my friend,
Be happy every day.

--------------------------------------------
A friend of mine,
Sacrifices without wishing any reward,
Friendship is hard to make,
And the loyal heart will never grow old.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOVE
Falling in love with you,
I have learned to disguise,
I love you,
And i will never gonna leave your side.

------------------------------------------
How much I wish you aren't the one?
Your smiles were curved in my heart,
Making us inseparable,
Although it will keep in my heart as a secret.

----------------------------------------------
Sitting alone,
I am confusing,
Why we are not given a chance?
and why everything seems to go wrong?

----------------------------------------------
I promise that I will be there for you till the end of time,
Stay beside me,
Nothing can change my mind.

2 comments:

  1. ei ???
    hu r u saying arr ?
    u din said ... i oso cn guess rite la ...
    haha~
    in our clss d ...
    nerd ...d ....with specs d ...prefect like d ..
    haha^^

    -Te J|a- ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz..
    So many prefect-liked with specs in our class..
    XD..
    nice or not?
    Are them touching your DEEP heArt? Te jla?
    xp


    [[klM_love_0ceaN_starsss]]

    ReplyDelete