Thursday, March 5, 2009

At last ~ ..but life still need to go on ^^

...ye~ ...till now ..still very happy ..after the competition ..not nid to stay back ...no nid to train ...my skin can white again ...haha~ ..
till now ..still black ...haven re-white ...haha^^

but ...one thing ~
next week exam le ..
still haven prepare yet ..kns ~
but fail oso nvm la ...coz i kno i still haven ready ma ..haha~
i'll try my best to pass all the subject ...

my teacher always said ...
"as I told you , if you follow me . You can get A1 ! "
haha~
and....another teacher said ...
"tit jia . Why you everything also don kno ... ? I wan see you 1 time said ok not everytime DON KNO ! "
haha~....^^
that sentence always in my mind ..haha~

after exam....
then st.john exam ..==
ATC le ..OMG ...haven ready le ..
and i scare i don have time to teach my fren ..kim and yoong le...
coz they REALLY new new new new new in st.john ..haha^^
and ..i oso scare i teach them until blurr blurr le ...coz i'm not the type teaching ppl d ...muz learn from kim aik ady ..haha~
wish us good luck la ^^

haiz...my fren and i plan to go sunway during holiday ...(monday gua ~)
stil don kno my father let o not le ....i hate to beg my father for permission ==
always fail d...haha^^
bus or train ?
our questions?
haha...actually i more prefer train la ..coz more safety ...but quite expensive gua ~
sunway lagoon or sunway pyramid le ?
if we wan to have fun then sunway lol ...
but if we want to stick to our budjet then sunway to ice skating ^^
like tat , we oso can happy together ma ...^^

^^frens forever dude ~

-Te J1a- ^^

1 comment:

  1. hmm.. u very un-fair meh?
    hehe..
    Well, i shall try my best to catch up for the ATC..
    T.T...
    But it's probably like wat the lectuarer Dr. Gan said for the eagle..
    Either DIE or go through the bitter days..
    Haiz.. go by train lo.. No need to ma huan, go MERU and take bus ride..
    it's simply inconvenient..
    I still haven't ask my mum's permission lo..


    [[klM_lurVe_0c3an Starsss]]

    ReplyDelete