Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Great job everyonE!

Like charmaine's previous and precious post...
Today i've meet someone that i miss for so long-Hafizi from Smk Jalan Kebun..
I knew him last year during a kem at Kuala Kubu Bahru..
He's still like last time..
So honest, so nice to talk with ...
Now he continue his study at a Teknik skul at Shah Alam..
Just talk for a little while then PS asked me to accompany her to watch the Game..
No matter what, all the best regard to him...
Somemore, an ex- 5A's senior (i forgot what his name edi.. something like what Putra)...
He's still as funny as last time..
He acted funnily when he was talking with PS and the Tug-of-war began.
Lol, turning both side...
Cute^^..


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Now here pain there pain..
But the last 2 days training was fun! haha..
And i keep booming the kah lim.. lol..
Now he sure feel very comfortable coz won't receive any boom from me anymore.. hehe....
Worst of all, my purse is now with him..
I only thought of my purse when i was in the car (c how less important is my purse to me.. hehe)... coz not much money mah.. hehe..
And the pizza i bought from PRS.. lol..
So salty la..
The teachers there asked me to buy the whole box.. lol..
No more money jor..


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Btw, i thought of having out with them de..
But later i got tuition..
T.T


[[mlss+klm]]

No comments:

Post a Comment